Epidemiology, health intelligence and public health practice:
- Development of the 'Assessing progress towards public health and wellbeing outcomes: a guide' and associated tools, for the Victorian Department of Health and Human Services (2018).
- Application of outcomes thinking in strategic planning and resource allocation to achieve measurable outcomes in health and wellbeing at the level of accountability of Council and of partnerships, for Victorian local governments (2018).
- Development of the 'Victorian Public Health and Wellbeing Outcomes Framework' and data dictionary, for the Victorian Department of Health and Human Services (2016).
- Development of the 'Health and Wellbeing Status of Victoria report', for the Victorian Department of Health and Human Services in 2015.
- Development of the 'Scoping study to inform the establishment of a Global Diabetic Retinopathy Alliance' for the Fred Hollows Foundation in 2015.
- Expert advisor to Queensland University of Technology, for the evaluation of the Health for Life! Diabetes and chronic disease prevention program 2016-2017.
- Detailed evaluation for donors, of a primary health care initiative delivered by Seva Mandir in Rajasthan, India (2014)
- Formal evaluation of the national, chronic disease prevention strategy for Vietnam under a consultancy with the World Health Organisation (2011).
(2010 – 2015)
- Developed and delivered post-graduate level courses in Evidence Based Policy Development, and Advanced Epidemiology.
- Guest lectures in evidence-based public health, and applied epidemiology for four Australasian universities.
- Examination of PhD and Master of Public Health theses.